American Standard Unveils New Collections and 3D Printed Metal Faucets at Kitchen and Bath Industry Show
Company Sponsors KBIS Innovative Showroom Awards; Booth Showcases DXV Luxury Collections, Ultra High Efficiency Toilets, Bath and Kitchen Faucets
“American Standard is proud to reveal many game-changing new products at KBIS this year,” said Steven Delarge, chief executive officer and president of LIXIL Water Technology Americas, American Standard and DXV. “Our latest offerings raise the standards of daily living at home, at work, and around the world with never-before-seen technologies and unforgettable designs.”
The focal point of the American Standard and DXV booth will be the first residential faucets created with 3D printing. While this manufacturing technique has been used to create plastic faucet models and concepts for years, the Vibrato, Trope, and Shadowbrook 3D faucets from DXV by American Standard are the first ready-for-market working residential faucets to be printed in metal. These three initial designs celebrate the thrilling new possibilities that 3D printing opens up for the design and function of faucets, in particular the avant-garde ways to present water and redefine the user experience.
American Standard Brands and sister company GROHE, who will be jointly exhibiting at KBIS as part of the LIXIL Water Technology business group, are the exclusive sponsors of the 2016 KBIS Innovative Showroom Awards. A winner will be chosen from each of five categories, with one chosen as the overall Innovative Retail Showroom. The winners will be announced from the KBISNeXT stage on January 19 at 3:45 p.m. Awards will be presented by Brian Pagel, vice president, kitchen and bath group, Emerald Expositions, and Jean-Jacques L’Henaff, vice president of design, LIXIL Water Technology Americas, American Standard and DXV.
At KBIS, American Standard Brands will be unveiling a wide selection of new high style, high performance products for the kitchen and bath, including:
- The sleek new Beale assortment of high-arc kitchen faucets, highlighted with a Selectronic touchless pull-down model that offers hygienic, hands-free operation, along with the unique option to turn off the sensor and operate the faucet manually when desired.
- Characterized by vintage industrial styling, the new Townsend collection of bathroom faucets and accessories delivers chic urban styling along with the latest technology and water-saving performance.
- The new Edgewater collection of pull-down kitchen and bar faucets from American Standard that includes two SelectFlo models featuring a 4-function sprayer plus pause feature. These special features are intuitive to use and keep the user in complete control over common kitchen tasks.
- The dramatic Boxe semi-countertop sink, which is designed to provide a luxuriously roomy sink while comfortably fitting into a smaller bathroom. An optional towel bar that installs directly underneath the sink is also available.
- The new H2Option and H2Optimum ultra-high-efficiency toilets (UHET), which are MaP PREMIUM-certified for flushing 600 grams of solid waste using only an average 1.1 gallons per flush (GPF). Their approachable, transitional styling is ideal for casual home environments, with elongated, round front, or a taller Right Height (16 1/2-inch) elongated configurations available.
- The revolutionary VorMax toilet line that recently received a 2015 GOOD DESIGN award in the Bath category for design excellence. Delivering the finest flush ever engineered, VorMax high-efficiency toilets have been independently verified to clean the bowl two times better than conventional toilets*.
- Many other beautifully designed bath products from DXV will be highlighted at the show, including the high-tech AT200 SpaLet smart toilet and the charming Oak Hill collection of bath products celebrating classic American farmhouse design.
ABOUT AMERICAN STANDARD BRANDS
American Standard Brands make life healthier, safer and more beautiful at home, at work, in the community and throughout the world. Offering total project solutions for residential and commercial customers around the world with respected brands such as American Standard®, DXV®, Safety Tubs®, Crane Plumbing®, Eljer®, Fiat® and Decorative Panels International®. American Standard Brands is owned by LIXIL Corporation (TSE Code 5938), and is part of LIXIL Water Technology business, which operates across 150 countries. The LIXIL Water Technology brands include: LIXIL, INAX, GROHE, American Standard, and JAXSON. Learn more at www.americanstandard.com, or follow us at twitter.com/AmStandard, https://www.facebook.com/AmericanStandardPlumbing.
AT200®, Boxe®, H2Option®, Re-Trax®, Right Height®, Selectronic®, SelectFlo® and Townsend® are registered trademarks of American Standard Brands.
Vibrato™, Trope™, Shadowbrook™, Oak Hill™, Edgewater™, SpaLet™, H2Optimum™, Beale™, and Dock-Tite™ are trademarks of American Standard Brands.
KBISNeXT™ is a trademark of the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show.